Video, Malcolm MarshallContinue Reading →
Video, Sean Shavers
Summertime brings rising temperatures, but unfortunately it can also bring a tremendous rise in crime to urban communities. Reporter Sean Shavers talked to young people to find out how they plan to stay safe in Richmond this summer.Continue Reading →
EDITORS’ NOTE: Situated at 325 23rd Street between MacDonald Ave and Nevin Street is Taqueria La Estrella, a quaint little restaurant adjacent to a large parking lot which now accommodates their new taco truck. Since the city committed to beautifying this business district, via [...]Continue Reading →
Video, Ann Bassette
EDITORS’ NOTE: Danny McLane, 17, graduated from Richmond High School and will be attending San Jose State University to study biological engineering. He was honored at the College Bound Brotherhood Graduation Celebration.
College Bound Brotherhood develops untapped and overlooked potential for broader community benefit.
Video, Karina Guadalupe, Malcolm MarshallContinue Reading →
News Report, Erika Benton-Martin
[Breaking News Update: Since this report was written, the City of Richmond has approved the use of municipal ID cards. You can read about this new development, here.]
If community advocates have their way, city-issued identification cards may soon be made available to thousands of Richmond’s most vulnerable residents.
The [...]Continue Reading →
is a community news and media outlet, committed to amplifying the voices of the city's under-served residents. Our reporting is led by young people, with the intent of serving the entire community. Through our work, we seek to create dialogue, and find solutions to, the health issues that plague the Richmond, California community.
Want to tell a story? Get Involved Today!
Read More About…
Download the Richmond Pulse Newspaper (English and Spanish PDF)
Most Recent Editions Below -- Click Here for All Past Editions
- Issue #19: September 2013
- Issue #18: August 2013
- Issue #17: July2013
- Issue #16: June 2013
- Issue #15: May 2013
- Issue #14: April 2013
- Issue #13: March 2013
- Issue #12: February 2013
- Issue #11: January 2013
- Issue #10: December 2012
- Issue #9: November 2012
- Issue #8: October 2012
- Community Groups Filling Void in LGBTQ Services in Richmond, San Pablo 0 comments
- Punishment Fits the Crime for Teen Who Videotaped Murder 0 comments
- Breaking Silence on Trauma is First Step to Healing 0 comments
- About 0 comments
- Martial Arts School Reborn as Community Center 0 comments
Related Richmond, Ca News
- Richmond to explore new plan to fix blighted housing stock (Richmond)
- Richmond: Teacher charged with abusing students planned unauthorized field trip (Richmond)
- North Richmond: Man killed, three others injured in shooting (Richmond)
- Council moves to hire independent investigator to audit Housing Authority (Richmond Confidential)
- OPINION: Richmond’s investment in youth development is path to ending gun violence (Richmond Confidential)
- Dalai Lama blesses Richmond’s Tibetan Center (Richmond Confidential)