Video, Malcolm Marshall
The Federal Interagency Working Group on Environmental Justice convened in Richmond, California to showcase models for addressing environmental justice topics and identify partnership opportunities to plan for a sustainable and livable Richmond for all.
For more on this event check Richmond Confidential’s coverage.
is a community news and media outlet, committed to amplifying the voices of the city's under-served residents. Our reporting is led by young people, with the intent of serving the entire community. Through our work, we seek to create dialogue, and find solutions to, the health issues that plague the Richmond, California community.
Want to tell a story? Get Involved Today!
Read More About…
Download the Richmond Pulse Newspaper (English and Spanish PDF)
Most Recent Editions Below -- Click Here for All Past Editions
- Issue #19: September 2013
- Issue #18: August 2013
- Issue #17: July2013
- Issue #16: June 2013
- Issue #15: May 2013
- Issue #14: April 2013
- Issue #13: March 2013
- Issue #12: February 2013
- Issue #11: January 2013
- Issue #10: December 2012
- Issue #9: November 2012
- Issue #8: October 2012
- Community Groups Filling Void in LGBTQ Services in Richmond, San Pablo 0 comments
- Staying Off Probation, and Teaching Others How 0 comments
- About 0 comments
- At San Quentin, Reflections on Personal Space 0 comments
- Richmond Mayor Denounces 'Dirty Hand of Chevron' 0 comments
Related Richmond, Ca News
- Letter from Navy secretary surfaces at Point Richmond address 67 years too late (Richmond)
- City’s rule to accommodate developers questioned (Richmond Confidential)
- Chevron to spend $39.8 billion on on capital expenditures in 2014, less than 2013 (Richmond)
- Healthy Richmond, creating a culture of coverage (Richmond Confidential)
- West County Senior Activities: Holiday lunch and singalong Dec. 17 in El Cerrito (Richmond)
- Richmond police continue to search for runaway girls (Richmond Confidential)